1. Have a WARM home!
2. Set aside any items you would like me to incorporate into your photos.
3. Try to keep baby awake for a while before I arrive for your session.
4. Feed baby right before we begin your session.
5. Stay calm and relaxed, even if baby is not sleeping. It will rub off on the little one!
6. If you have other children, it will be helpful to have another adult present to help care for them.
1. Set your home to a warm but comfortable temperature.
5. Lightly pick up areas of your home that we may use for photos (master bedroom, nursery, etc...)
1. Pack food, drink, and entertainment for your children.
2. Bring jackets/blankets for young children (even if its a warm day).
3. Consider investing in a special outfit or grabbing a rental. Visit this page for more guidance.
4. Consider a professional for your hair and makeup (Bay Area Beautiful)
5. Have fun and be flexible when it comes to kids' participation!
3. Consider coordinating your outfits. Visit this page for more guidance.
4. Have fun and be flexible when it comes to kids' participation